Hemato Pte Ltd enrolled as a member of Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC) from July 2019 to bring more perfection in its activities of local networking as well as building strong ties.
Ever since its foundation in Singapore in 1837, SICC has been a consistently credible advocate for business interests and for Singapore to policymakers and investors respectively.The Chamber is not just Singapore’s longest-serving business association, SICC is also its most independent and inclusive. Because it does not operate in silos, the Chamber provides the best platform for meaningful B2B engagement. The Chamber’s advocacy activities cover all bases:
- Reflecting members’ concerns to government on everything from cybersecurity to manpower to taxation policy.
- Selling Singapore to investors and helping members navigate Singapore Inc.
- Championing the circular economy– highlighting the commercial opportunities in taking action to ensure the survival of our planet and our species.
- Encouraging collaborative innovation– as collaboration is often the quickest way for companies to innovate.
- Championing diversity & inclusion in the workplace and on company boards – because consistent teamwork and equality of opportunity for all are essential for sustained business success.
- Championing selfless leadership because it achieves positive workplace culture, engaged teams and executed business plans.